Despite the extraordinary year that 2020 has become, the Chococo chocolatiers, led by founders Claire & Andy Burnet, have focused on ensuring that they can offer their annual festive favourites, as well several new ideas, to delight their customers both online and in their 4 Chocolate Houses across the south. So you will find selection boxes filled with handcrafted award-winning, festive chocolates & truffles, chocolate biscuit cakes, fruit & nut salamis and new hamper bags to share, a chocolate subscription club to delight into 2021 and a new wider range of fabulous faceted baubles, from sweet Gold caramelised white to 100% sugar-free Totally Dark chocolate. Many of their items are also naturally vegan-friendly.
As well as working with fine single origin chocolate, including their bespoke 45% house milk chocolate made with Venezuela origin cocoa beans and Raisetrade chocolate produced in country of origin by Chocolaterie Robert in Madagascar & Casa Luker in Colombia, Chococo has been a pioneer in being one of the first UK chocolatiers to make truly fresh chocolates, with no additives or preservatives, with local ingredients. Championing local, seasonal produce is part of the DNA of Chococo and over the years they have worked with food & drink producers across the South West using local honey, preserves, fruits, herbs, wines, spirits and fresh Dorset cream to craft its mouth-watering and deliciously unique creations.
Their passion for flavour has resulted in them winning over 90 fine food awards to date including; Great Taste Awards, International Chocolate Awards & Academy of Chocolate Awards. Claire & Andy were also voted Dorset’s Food Hero in the 2019 Dorset Food, Drink & Farming Awards in recognition of their support of all things local since they set the business up back in 2002.
Chococo also cares about the impact of its packaging on the environment and always has done – for example, since launch in 2002, its iconic selection boxes have had cardboard grids inside to hold each chocolate in place, never plastic vac forms. Today, 100% of their packaging is either compostable, recycled or recyclable. For more information please see the notes to editors section.
All the items listed below are available to order online at its new website www.chococo.co.uk and from Chococo’s four Chocolate Houses in Swanage, Dorset; Winchester, Hampshire; Exeter, Devon; and Horsham, West Sussex. Alternatively you can call the team at Chococo HQ in Wareham, Dorset on 01929 421777 to order some tempting Christmas gifts.
Chococo Advent Selection Boxes
Chococo led the way back in 2005 in offering an advent selection box filled with proper chocolates for grown-ups, and its Classic Advent Selection box has become an annual best seller and part of the ritual of the annual Christmas build-up for many Chococo customers. Delivered from late November, you will enjoy freshly handcrafted, delicious and award-winning flavours each day from 1st December to Christmas Day.
They now offer two variants each containing 25 chocolates in a stylish box design, with a frosted, numbered sleeve and menu, so that the chocolates can be tasted in date order, and all plastic-free packaging.
Chococo Advent Selection Box (£24.50) -it just wouldn’t be Christmas without Chococo’s iconic Advent Box.
Included in this selection are such delights as 3 Star Gold Great Taste Award-winning Blackcurrant, Devon’s Salcombe gin with pink grapefruit, crunchy roasted Madagascar origin cocoa nibs in golden caramelised white chocolate, Sea Salt Caramel with smoked sea salt from the Dorset Sea Salt Company, Venezuela origin milk chocolate truffle with vanilla-infused fresh Dorset cream ganache, crunchy honeycombe handmade with Dorset’s Field Honey and triple award-winning Sussex’s Cabin Pressure Gin & fresh rosemary.
As the days get closer to Christmas, the chocolates get even more festive including Spiced Rum, made with Two Drifters rum from Exeter, nutmeg, marzipan and multi award-winning Gingerbread Caramel and Tawny Port & Fig, with figs steeped in Noval’s 10 year old Tawny port. The final chocolate to enjoy on December 25th is a Christmas Pudding Chococo-style – spiced praline, orange & popping candy for a festive fizz!
Chococo Vegan Advent Selection Box (£24.50) – Launched in 2019 the Chococo Vegan Advent Selection box is back.
Included in this selection are rich dark chocolate truffles made with 80% cocoa solids origin chocolate from Uganda, clusters of Madagascar origin dark chocolate studded with candied orange, cardamom, cocoa nibs and crushed pistachios, classic marzipan, spicy crystallised ginger, crunchy honeycombe handmade with agave nectar, cashew ‘milc’ chocolate gems studded with toasted cashew and multi award-winning Tawny Port & Fig, with Noval’s 10 year old Tawny port. The final chocolate to enjoy on December 25th is a Spiced Rum, with raisins steeped in Two Drifters dark rum from Exeter, blended with Madagascar origin dark chocolate, cinnamon, clove & nutmeg – for a suitably festive start to the big day!
Chococo Christmas Selection Boxes
Christmas Selection Boxes (from £17.50 for 16 chocolates, £23 for 25 chocolates or £46.50 for a tiered Cascade of 3 boxes containing 50 chocolates) -What better way to treat someone special at Christmas than by giving them a box of Chococo. The boxes of fresh handcrafted chocolates are available for delivery from mid-December. The annual best seller is its large box of 25 chocolates.
These selections will include; rich dark truffles of 80% cocoa solids origin chocolate from Uganda, 3 Star Gold Great Taste Award-winning Blackcurrant, clusters of Madagascar origin dark chocolate studded with candied orange, cardamom, cocoa nibs & crushed pistachios, Devon’s Salcombe gin with pink grapefruit, crunchy Madagascar origin cocoa nibs in golden caramelised white chocolate, spicy crystallised ginger, Sea Salt Caramel gems with smoked sea salt from the Dorset Sea Salt Company, Venezuela origin milk chocolate truffle with vanilla-infused fresh Dorset cream ganache, milk chocolate domes studded with crunchy honeycombe handmade with honey from Field Honey in Dorset, dark chocolate domes studded with agave nectar honeycombe, three time 2019 award-winner (Great Taste, Academy of Chocolate & International Chocolate Awards) Sussex’s Cabin Pressure Gin & fresh rosemary, Dorset’s Conker Spirits cold brew coffee liqueur, multi award-winning Gingerbread Caramel, Tawny Port & Fig and of course, Chococo’s take on a Christmas Pudding – spiced praline, orange & popping candy.
Chococo Christmas Chocolate Club
NEW GIFT VOUCHER OPTION Chococo’s Christmas Chocolate Club (Medium Box Club: 3 months £64.25; 6 months £107.25 (6 months for the price of 5); and 12 months £214.50 (12 months for the price of ten) – Treat someone special to a really delicious gift that will keep on lifting spirits into 2021- a subscription to Chococo’s Truly Fresh Chocolate Club! Each month, a selection box of 16 freshly handcrafted chocolates will be delivered to the lucky recipient. The contents will vary each time as the selections will include limited editions and seasonal specials.
As this is a Christmas gift, there are two options to choose from – the first delivery can either be a new gift voucher, so that the recipient can start their subscription at a time in 2021 that suits them, or you can choose to have a medium Christmas Selection box delivered from mid-December, in time to be enjoyed over Christmas. You can also include a personalised message for the recipient.
Chococo Chocolate Christmas Baubles Collection
After a successful launch in Christmas 2019, the Chococo team have expanded this range this year to cater for more tastes, so there really is something for everyone in this unique collection of milk, dark & gold chocolate faceted baubles, each with delicious chocolates inside. Each bauble is nestled in tissue inside a stylish cardboard box, so is in completely plastic-free packaging. They come in the following flavours:
NEW LOOK Gold Caramel & Nibs Bauble (£12.00/150g) – this bauble is handcrafted from caramelised white chocolate for a nostalgic caramel flavour and is dusted with edible shimmer. Inside nestle four gold caramelised white chocolate gems that are studded with cocoa nibs from Madagascar to give a contrasting intense cocoa crunch.
NEW LOOK Dorset Sea Salt Caramels Milk Chocolate Bauble (£12.00/150g) – this bauble is handcrafted from 45% Venezuela origin milk chocolate and hand-decorated in natural colours and edible shimmers. Nestled inside are four award-winning Dorset Sea Salt Caramel chocolate gems.
NEW Spiced Rum Dark Chocolate Bauble (£12.00/150g) – Handcrafted from 67% Madagascar origin dark chocolate and hand-decorated with naturally coloured cocoa butter, this vegan-friendly bauble has four Spiced Rum chocolate gems, made with raisins steeped in Devon’s Two Drifters dark rum, nestled inside. (vf)
NEW LOOK Cashew Milc Bauble (£14.00/150g) – this bauble is handcrafted from 40% Cashew ‘Milc’ chocolate, so called as it is made by Chocolaterie Robert in Madagascar using local cashew nuts, instead of dairy milk, to give it a wonderful smooth creaminess with gentle hints of nut on the finish. Inside are four Cashew Milc chocolate gems, each one studded with a whole toasted cashew. This milc chocolate is dairy-free so is suitable for vegans, but definitely contains nuts. (vf)
NEW 65% Mega Milk Chocolate & Hazelnut Bauble (£14.00/150g) – The perfect gift for anyone who prefers milk chocolate to dark but wants to cut down on sugar levels, this delicious Raisetrade Madagascar origin low sugar milk chocolate won a 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award in 2018 & now has a loyal following from all who have discovered its rich, creamy taste whilst enjoying its extraordinarily low sugar content (just 8% added sugar). This is actually lower than many other ‘dark milk’ chocolates and yet you would never know just how little sugar there is in it given the creaminess being provided by the higher than usual milk content. This bauble also contains treats inside in the form of four 65% milk chocolate gems, each studded with a whole hazelnut.
NEW 85% Mega Dark Chocolate & Cocoa Beans Bauble (£14.00/150g) – Nestling inside this vegan-friendly 85% Raisetrade Madagascar origin low sugar dark chocolate bauble are roasted Madagascar cocoa beans dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in cocoa powder. These extremely moreish and low sugar cocoa beans are also produced by Chocolaterie Robert in Madagascar. (vf)
NEW 100% Totally Dark Chocolate Bauble (£14.00/150g) – This bauble filled with mini 100% chocolate gems inside for the ultimate sugar-free chocolate taste experience. A lot of 100% dark chocolate can be very hard to eat, but this Raisetrade vegan-friendly chocolate produced by Chocolaterie Robert in Madagascar, whilst intense, is also relatively soft on the palette and is so delicious that it won the prestigious Academy of Chocolate Golden Bean Award in 2017. (vf)
Send virtual hot chocolate hugs…
NEW Mug to hug & hot chocolate gift set (£17.50/mug + 125g dark chocolate flakes) New for 2020, and a lovely way to send someone a virtual hug, is this giftset of a Chococo enamel hug mug & tube of 70% Madagascar origin dark chocolate flakes, all wrapped in compostable cellophane. Vegan-friendly if made with any plant milks, this Raisetrade chocolate is our 70% house hot chocolate as served in every Chococo chocolate house.
ANNUAL BEST SELLER Chococo Chocolate Biscuit Cake Christmas Wreaths (£35.00/1kg) – Perfect for sharing, this Madagascar origin dark chocolate tiffin cake is crammed full of tart dried cherries, raisins and rich tea biscuits.
It comes in 2 variants:
- Classic – covered in Venezuela origin milk chocolate, decorated with dates, apricots, dried cranberries and white chocolate ‘snow’.
- Vegan-Friendly – this vegan version of our Christmas classic is covered in Madagascar origin dark chocolate decorated with pecans, cranberries and vegan cashew ‘milc’ chocolate ‘snow’. (vf)
Wrapped in compostable cornstarch cello & presented in a cardboard cake box, this 22cm diameter chocolate biscuit cake makes the perfect alternative to a traditional Christmas cake and will easily serve 12 people.
ANNUAL BEST SELLER Chococo Chocolate Salami (£21.50/300g) – 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018. Handmade with 67% Madagascar origin dark chocolate, this “salami” is packed full of festive dried fruits and nuts – figs, dates, apricots, raisins, candied orange peel, pecans, pistachios – and a splash of brandy. The salami is dusted in icing sugar and it comes wrapped in parchment and traditional butcher’s string. A fabulous gift for a foodie as a delightful sweet twist on a savoury classic! (vf)
This salami is perfect for serving after dinner and will easily serve 10-12 people. NOTE: This salami is both gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
Christmas Chocolate Hampers
(see appendix for complete list of contents & packaging information)
NEW FORMAT Chococo Assorted Christmas Hamper Bag (£50) – In the spirit of finding packaging that has a useful longer term life, Chococo have put their popular £50 hampers into recycled canvas bags that make perfect shopping bags afterwards! Produced in India, these bags also support a local social business venture giving employment to marginalised people, especially widows. Inside each bag, you will find a special selection of Chococo’s Christmas range all wrapped in tissue & 100% in plastic-free packaging.
The contents will include; a box of nine festive chocolates, assorted mini chocolate snowmen in a reusable cardboard tube, mini bars studded with crystallised ginger or raisins & toasted hazelnuts, spiced dark chocolate clusters studded with candied orange & pistachios, a lolly hand-decorated with a festive robin, a box of dark chocolate mackerel and a milk chocolate bauble filled with mini golden chocolate buttons.
NEW FORMAT Chococo Vegan-Friendly Christmas Hamper Bag (£50) – In the spirit of finding packaging that has a useful longer term life, Chococo have put their popular £50 hampers into recycled canvas bags that make perfect shopping bags afterwards! Produced in India, these bags also support a local social business venture. Inside each bag, you will find a special selection of Chococo’s vegan-friendly chocolates all wrapped in tissue & 100% in plastic-free packaging.
Contents include; a box of nine vegan-friendly festive chocolates, mini dark chocolate snowmen in a reusable cardboard tube, crystallised ginger and cashew ‘milc’ chocolate mini bars, spiced dark chocolate clusters studded with candied orange & pistachio, a dark chocolate lolly hand-decorated with a festive robin, rich Colombian coffee beans smothered in dark chocolate and a foiled dark chocolate bauble filled with mini dark chocolate buttons.
ANNUAL BEST SELLER Chococo Giant Christmas Hamper (£100) – packed full of both annual best sellers and seasonal chocolate delights, this is the perfect hamper to lift the spirits of a family or group over the holiday season. 100% of the packaging of the items in this stylish rope-handled hamper box, is compostable, reusable or recyclable.
It will contain: Boxes of handcrafted festive chocolates and award-winning gingerbread caramels, assorted origin milk, white & dark chocolate snowmen in a reusable cardboard tube, Spanish candied orange segments smothered in dark chocolate, a box of Dorset Sea Salt Caramel-filled stars, 70% Madagascar origin drinking chocolate flakes, rich Colombian coffee beans in dark chocolate, a milk chocolate bauble filled with mini buttons, spiced dark chocolate clusters studded with candied orange & pistachios, mini bars, a hand-decorated lolly and what everyone will be fighting over, Reg the milk chocolate reindeer!
As a final surprise, at the bottom of the box, underneath all the chocolates, will be a recycled canvas bag for use afterwards.
NOTE: Chococo’s chocolates marked as vegan-friendly (vf) do not contain dairy in the recipes. However, they may contain traces as they are made in Chococo’s chocolate kitchen where all its chocolates, including milk chocolates, are made. Further, none of the items shown (other than the biscuit cakes) contain gluten in their recipes, but may contain traces given all are made in the same space.
Chococo Chocolate Houses:
#1: 21c Commercial Road, Swanage, Dorset, BH19 1DF
#2: 152 High Street, Winchester, Hants, SO23 9AY
#3: 22 Gandy St, Exeter, Devon, EX4 3LS
#4: 42a Carfax, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1EQ
Email: [email protected] Tel: 01929 421777 www.chococo.co.uk
Information about Christmas orders – Final date for all orders to ensure delivery before Christmas is Sunday 20th December 2020.
- Chococo is an independent artisan business set up by Claire & Andy Burnet in Swanage in Dorset in 2002 & is still crafting all its chocolates by hand in small batches in Dorset today. Claire & Andy are still very much hands-on running the business & now employ over 50 people across their five locations (their HQ in Wareham, Dorset & their 4 chocolate houses).
- Chococo cares very much about using as little single use plastic as possible. In fact, it has cared about this since it launched back in 2002. For example, its iconic colourful selection boxes have always only ever had cardboard grids inside to hold each chocolate in place. Chococo were ahead of the curve on this – they have never used plastic vac forms inside their boxes and never will! It also uses compostable woodpulp bags, cornstarch cello & 80% post-consumer recycled plastic for items in rigid plastic – all of which is 100% recyclable. All their packaging is either compostable, recyclable or recycled.
- They were also ahead of the curve on reusability of packaging – since launch in 2002, their customers are given a 10% discount if they bring back their selection box for refilling in-store!
- Chococo works with a variety of origin chocolate from Venezuela, Madagascar, Colombia, Uganda, Tanzania, Ecuador and Vietnam.
- Chococo believes in supporting producers making chocolate from tree to bar in their countries of origin, especially, Chocolaterie Robert based in Madagascar who make single origin chocolate in Antananarivo, Madagascar from grand cru de sambirano beans grown in the Sambirano valley in the NW of the island. This chocolate has been described as Raisetrade chocolate in that by producing a finished product, it is helping to support the local economy better than exporting dried cocoa beans as a commodity. This Raisetrade principle can also be applied to Luker in Colombia, the Grenada Chocolate Company & Marou in Vietnam which Chococo also support.
- Keep up with news from Chococo on Facebook (Chococo Chocolates), Twitter (@Chococotweet) & Instagram (@chococochocolates)
- Chococo has now won 93 fine food awards since 2003.
- Winner of over 50 Great Taste Awards over the years including a coveted 3 Star for Blackcurrant Beauty in 2018, the only filled chocolate to win a 3 Star award & which also won a 3 Star Gold back in 2009
- Winner of multiple Gold, Silver & Bronze awards in both the Academy of Chocolate & International Chocolate awards since 2005
- Winner of Dorset Food & Drink Hero – Dorset Food, Drink & Farming Awards 2019
- Winner of Food Producer of the Year – Dorset Food, Drink & Farming Awards 2015
- Chococo’s Chocolate cookbook, published by Ryland Peters & Small in March 2011
- Chococo will be celebrating its 18th birthday in December 2020 – they are still crafting all their chocolates by hand, still using fresh ingredients, using even more local ingredients than ever before, still being innovative, giving that personal service to its customers and working on being the best it can be!
Chocolate flavours made by Chococo:
note: given current trading conditions, not all may be in final selections this Christmas.
(vf) – vegan-friendly
Chocolate origins: Dark chocolate: 67%, 70% Madagascar, 80% Uganda; Milk chocolate: 45% Venezuela, Cashew milc chocolate: 40% Madagascar, White chocolate: Colombia
- Spiced Rum – Raisins marinated in dark rum from the Two Drifters distillery in Exeter, blended with nutmeg, cinnamon, clove and Madagascar origin dark chocolate. (vf)
- Gingerbread Caramel – 2019 World Silver International Chocolate Award, 2019 Gold International Chocolate Award (British), 2019 Special Recipe International Chocolate Award, 2016 Gold Academy of Chocolate Award. A liquid caramel made with treacle, allspice, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
- Tawny Port & Fig – 2019 Gold International Chocolate Award (British), 2018 Silver Academy of Chocolate Award. Dried figs steeped in Noval 10-year-old Tawny Port with agave and cinnamon, blended with Madagascan dark chocolate. (vf)
- Christmas Cluster – candied orange, freshly ground cardamom, Madagascar roasted cocoa nibs and crushed pistachios in Madagascar origin dark chocolate. (vf)
- Dorset Sea Salt Caramel – 2018 Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award. Luscious caramel with sea salt harvested and smoked on the Isle of Portland by the Dorset Sea Salt Company.
- Fizzy Pudding – a domed milk chocolate filled with spiced praline, orange and popping candy.
- Cabin Pressure & Rosemary – 2019 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award, 2019 Silver International Chocolate Award (British), 2019 Bronze Academy of Chocolate Award. Cabin Pressure gin, distilled in Horsham, paired with a fresh rosemary-infused fresh Dorset cream and dark chocolate ganache.
- Blackcurrant– 3 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018. One of our most popular award-winning chocolates, this dark chocolate is a blackcurrant pate de fruit layered with a fresh dark chocolate ganache infused with British Cassis.
- Salcombe Gin & Grapefruit – 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018. Devon’s Salcombe gin blended with a pink grapefruit-infused fresh Dorset cream and milk chocolate ganache
- Conkered Coffee – 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2018. Dorset’s Conker Spirit cold brew coffee liqueur in a milk & dark chocolate fresh Dorset cream ganache
- Vanilla Truffle – Madagascan vanilla-infused fresh Dorset cream & Venezuelan origin milk chocolate ganache truffle rolled in milk chocolate flakes
- Out of Africa Truffle – 80% Uganda origin dark chocolate truffle with a coconut milk ganache rolled in Madagascar origin 70% dark chocolate flakes
- Wild Thing – 2 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012. One of our longest serving chocolates and always popular – a griottine cherry in a fresh Dorset cream & dark chocolate ganache in a marbled dark & white chocolate dome
- Nutmeg – Gold Great Taste Award 2014. Smooth hazelnut praline spiced with nutmeg in milk chocolate
- Orange Odyssey – smooth hazelnut praline blended with dark chocolate, orange oil & peel in a milk chocolate dome
- Hazelnut Gem – A whole roasted hazelnut encased in single origin Madagascar milk chocolate containing 65% cocoa solids and only 8% added sugar.
- Golden Crunch – golden caramelised white chocolate studded with roasted Madagascar cocoa nibs for an intense cocoa crunch contrast to the sweet caramel flavours
- Heavenly Honeycombe – Crunchy honeycombe, handmade with Dorset honey from Field Honey, based in Purbeck, in milk chocolate
- Agave Honeycombe – Crunchy honeycombe, handmade with agave nectar, in Madagascar dark chocolate (vf)
- Date & Cognac – dates steeped in Cognac, blended with Madagascar dark chocolate (vf).
- Cashew Milc Gem – Madagascar origin vegan ‘milc’ chocolate made with cashews and studded with a whole cashew (vf)
- Marzipan – Classic German marzipan in a dark chocolate shell (vf).
- Ginger – spicy crystallised ginger in a dark chocolate shell (vf)
Hamper Contents & packaging – correct at time of going to print, may be subject to change:
£50 Assorted Hamper Bag:
- Festive Collection Box of nine seasonal chocolates including Spiced Rum, Gingerbread Caramel, Tawny Port & Fig, Date & Cognac and Dorset Sea Salt Caramel – cardboard box
- 100g Assorted origin milk, white and dark chocolate smiling Snowmen in a reusable cardboard tube.
- 125g Christmas Clusters – candied orange, freshly ground cardamom, roasted cocoa nibs & crushed pistachios in Madagascar origin dark chocolate (vf) – in compostable bag inside a cardboard carton
- 60g Venezuela origin milk chocolate mini bar studded with chopped roasted hazelnuts & raisins – bar inside a compostable woodpulp bag in a cardboard box
- 60g Madagascar origin dark chocolate mini bar studded with crystallised ginger (vf) – bar inside a compostable woodpulp bag in a cardboard box
- 50g Foiled Venezuela origin milk chocolate bauble with caramelised white chocolate buttons inside. – foil, cardboard wrap & ribbon
- 50g Christmas milk chocolate lolly hand-decorated with a robin – lolly in a compostable woodpulp bag & on a paper stick
- 70g Box of 6 Madagascar origin dark chocolate mackerel in a box (vf) – cardboard box & paper wrap
£50 Vegan-friendly Hamper Bag:
- Festive Vegan Collection of nine seasonal chocolates including Spiced Rum, Tawny Port & Fig, Date & Cognac, Agave Honeycombe and Marzipan – in cardboard box
- 100g Madagascar origin dark chocolate smiling snowmen – in a reusable cardboard tube
- 80g Raisetrade Colombian Chocolate Coffee Beans covered with Colombian dark chocolate – in a cardboard box with paper wrap
- 60g Madagascar origin dark chocolate mini bar studded with crystallised ginger – bar inside a compostable bag in a cardboard box
- 125g Christmas Clusters – candied orange, freshly ground cardamom, roasted cocoa nibs & crushed pistachios in Madagascar origin dark chocolate – clusters in a compostable bag in a cardboard carton
- 50g Raisetrade 40% ‘cashew milc’ chocolate, produced in Madagascar with local cashews for a creamy taste, mini bar – bar inside a compostable bag in a cardboard box
- 50g Madagascar origin dark chocolate lolly hand-decorated with a robin design – lolly in a compostable woodpulp bag & on a paper stick
- 50g Madagascar origin dark chocolate bauble filled with dark chocolate buttons – foil, cardboard wrap & ribbon
£100 Giant Christmas Hamper:
- Festive Collection box of 16 chocolates including, Gingerbread Caramel, Tawny Port & Fig, Dorset sea salt caramel, marzipan, date & cognac, spiced Christmas puddings, orange & nutmeg – cardboard box
- Box of nine 2019 World Silver International Chocolate Award winning Gingerbread Caramel chocolates – cardboard box
- 125g Christmas Clusters – candied orange, freshly ground cardamom, Madagascar roasted cocoa nibs and crushed pistachios in dark chocolate (vf) – clusters in compostable bag inside a cardboard box
- A box of eight Dorset sea salt caramel dark chocolate stars – cardboard box & paper wrap
- 60g Gold caramelised white chocolate studded with crunchy Madagascar roasted cocoa nibs mini bar – bar inside a compostable bag in a cardboard box
- 100g Assorted origin milk, white and dark chocolate smiling snowmen – in a reusable cardboard tube.
- 125g Flaked Raisetrade 70% Madagascar origin dark chocolate for making hot chocolate (vf) – in reusable cardboard tube & paper wrap
- 135g Spanish candied orange segments smothered in 67% Madagascar origin dark chocolate (vf) – segments in compostable woodpulp bag in a cardboard carton.
- 80g Raisetrade Colombian Chocolate Coffee Beans covered in Colombian dark chocolate (vf) – cardboard box & paper wrap
- 50g 45% Venezuelan origin milk chocolate bauble filled with mini milk chocolate buttons – foil, cardboard wrap & ribbon loop.
- Madagascar origin dark chocolate mini bar studded with crystallised ginger (vf) – bar in a compostable woodpulp bag in a cardboard box
- 50g Christmas milk chocolate lolly hand-decorated with a robin – lolly in a compostable woodpulp bag & on a paper stick
- 60g Reg the Reindeer in milk chocolate with white cocoa butter speckles – recyclable bag & cardboard topper
- Recycled canvas shopping bag